Jacob Lee - Kankakee County Auditor Phone: 815.935.4951
The Kankakee County Auditor is responsible for the following:
* Audit all claims against the County and recommend to the County Board the payment or rejection of all claims presented.
* Collect, analyze, and preserve statistical information.
* Approve all orders for supplies issued by the various County officers, before the orders are placed with the suppliers.
* Quarterly reports to the County Board of all financial operations including the revenues anticipated and received, expenditures estimated
and paid, obligations unpaid, the condition of all funds and appropriations, and other pertinent information.
* Audit the receipts of all county officers and departments presented for deposit with the County Treasurer.
* Maintain the continuous internal audit of the operation and financial records of the officers, agents or divisions of the County.
* Audit the inventory of all real and personal property owned by the County under the management of various officers and departments of the
* Be the general accountant of the County and keep its general accounts.
* Devise and install a system of financial records in the offices and divisions of the County, to be followed in such offices and divisions.
Audits all claims against the County. Collects, analyzes, and preserves statistical information.
Kankakee County only
Pledge for Life Partnership Initiative
1 Stuart Drive
Kankakee, IL 60901